TRI-AD partners with Flimp Communications to provide engaging content and communication solutions for benefits education and enrollment: videos, microsites, Digital Postcards, benefits decision-support tools, and benefits guides.
Flimp creates custom open enrollment, new hire, and promotional videos. Their ever-expanding animated HR Benefits Video Library includes 75+ titles that can be used to educate employees about benefits. All videos include hosting, embedding, and reporting. You can add your logo to the opening and/or closing frame. Videos are available in English or Spanish, in a comprehensive selection of topics:
• Medical Plan Comparisons (e.g., CDHP vs HMO, HMO vs PPO)
• Prescription Drug Coverage Overview • HDHP with HSA • Preventive Care Overview
• 401(k)/403(b) Retirement Plans • HSA vs FSA Comparison • How to Stretch Your Healthcare Dollars • COBRA • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) • Commuter Benefit Programs • Telehealth and Telemedicine • Voluntary Benefits Overview
… just to name a few!
Flimp offers an array of digital communication solutions that will ensure you’ll find the right content to engage your employee demographic with:
Newsletters • Benefits guides • Flipbooks • Flyers and postcards • Presentations • Virtual Benefit Fairs • Tracked multimedia sites with embedded videos and educational content • Text messaging • Decision-support tools
- Improve benefits literacy
- Track employee engagement with educational content
- Improve employee satisfaction
- Save time with on-demand, mobile-friendly content
- Help employees choose the best benefits!
To find out more, contact your TRI-AD Client Service Manager.
TRI-AD and our Associates’ suggestions or recommendations shall not constitute legal advice. No content on our website can be construed as tax or legal advice and TRI-AD may not be considered your legal counsel or tax advisor. Clients are encouraged to consult with their tax advisor and/or attorney to determine their legal rights, responsibilities, and liabilities. This includes the interpretation of any statute or regulation, federal, state, or local; and/or its application to the clients’ business activities.