With Open Enrollment over for most organizations in the United States, you are likely reflecting on the experience you had with your technology and service provider. Did you feel like your provider “partnered” with you to collaborate and cooperate to achieve a mutually beneficial outcome? If not, TRI-AD is here for you. We combine best-in-class technology with a white-glove service approach to deliver a streamlined solution that will exceed your expectations. Our ability to deliver all components of benefits administration (e.g., eligibility and enrollment, HSAs, FSAs, HRAs, wellness and specialty reimbursement plans, COBRA, Direct Bill, and Retirement accounts) in-house differentiates our service model. Our experienced and adaptable team understands the complexity of merging various platforms, carriers, payroll systems, and vendors within one unified environment while preserving data reliability.
The result is a fast, simple, and easy solution for both our clients and their employees, utilizing the best technology and client and participant support available in the marketplace. Our team will collaborate to craft and deliver tailored solutions to meet your organization’s goals. Our objective is a mutually beneficial partnership.
TRI-AD’s Eligibility and Enrollment SaaS platform highlights:
• Artificial Intelligence chat assistant with conversational enrollment
• Powerful mobile app with full enrollment functionality
• Fully integrated ACA suite
• Total rewards – custom file feeds
• Decision support tools – recommendation engine, side-by-side comparison
• Branding and customization – logos, colors, verbiage
• Comprehensive communications – customized messaging function, templates
• Fluid enrollment summary highlighting each election and deduction
• Rules-based configuration
• Evidence of Insurability (EOI)
• Case manager
• Premium billing and financial reporting
• Analytics & reporting – real-time with standard and ad hoc reports
• Import and Export Dashboards and Payroll Compare
Integrated health and wealth solutions. That’s the TRI-AD difference.